The global endometriosis market is valued at USD 1.90 billion and is expected to grow to USD 2.29 billion during the forecast period.
Endometriosis is a medical condition that occurs in female population. It is a painful experience where the external tissues that shape the uterus ruptures causing bleeding and inflammation leading to issues like infertility, pain, adhesions, scar, bowel problems and tissue formation. Common indications of the disease are aching bowel actions during periods, pain before and infertility, during periods and painful urination for the duration of periods, fatigue, and other gastrointestinal problems like constipation diarrhea, and nausea.
Get Sample Research Insights @ Endometriosis Industry 2019
The growing female population in the age group of 15-49 years across the developed economies has caused a rise in market during the forecast period. There is large number of occurrence of females facing issues of endometriosis. The growing awareness among people who are being affected by the same has caused growth in the global endometriosis market. There are factors that restrain the market growth, the major being delay in proper diagnose and on-time. Often the issue is diagnosed as late as 7-9 years also there are no tests present to identify the same.
Currently, the low awareness about diagnosing the condition has caused delay in receipt of treatment by the women. However, with the new technologies and growth in general awareness has led to people being alert about symptoms. Females tend to monitor their personal health closely as opposed to ignoring it. Another factor influencing the global endometriosis market is the growing research and development happening in the industry.
Segmentation of the global endometriosis market is drug type and regional. Segmentation on the basis drug type is done as NSAIDs, Progestin, Oral contraceptive pills and Gonadotropins Releasing Hormone agonists. Among these the NSAIDs dominates the market and contributes to 35% of the market share. It is extremely popular in terms of pain management and can be easily bought over the counter, without any prescription is also helping the market grow. Oral contraceptive pills will grow during the forecast period. Convenience of OTC tablets along with a range of products within the market are the major factors driving the segment growth. Contraceptives that contain large progestogenic and androgenic values tend to overpower endometrial progress related to products present in the market.
Browse Complete Report along with Table of Contents @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/industry-reports/endometriosis-market
Segmentation on the basis of county is done as North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Rest of World. North America contributes maximum to the global endometriosis market share by almost above 55% of the total revenue generated. There is a growing demand in U.S. for these treatments also, the medical facilities available here are far better and trusted. These factors have further helped in market growth. Health officials from the U.S. report that almost 11% of females in the age bracket of 15-44 have been effected by this at some stage. The growing number of people facing the issue has created demand of the same.
The report on global endometriosis market studies various key players of the market. The key names in the market are Neurocrine Biosciences, Inc., AstraZeneca, Bayer AG, and Meditrina Pharmaceuticals Inc. the report also studies various strategies and plans adopted by the company to maintain various business standards.
Key segments of the global endometriosis market
Drug Type Overview, 2015-2025 (USD million)
Gonadotropins Releasing Hormone agonists
Oral contraceptive pills
Regional Overview, 2015-2025 (USD million)
Rest of the World
What does the report include?
- The report focuses on endometriosis market on the basis of drug type.
- The study on the global endometriosis market includes qualitative factors such as pipeline analysis, drivers, and restraints
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of drug type. Moreover, the study provides similar information for the key geographies
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Some Points from Table of Content:
Endometriosis Overview, By Drug Type
Endometriosis Market Overview, By Region
List of Tables
1. Market driver analysis
2. Market restraint analysis
3. North America endometriosis market, by drug type, 2015 – 2025 (USD Million)
4. U.S. endometriosis market, by drug type, 2015 – 2025 (USD Million)
5. Europe endometriosis market, by drug type, 2015 – 2025 (USD Million)
6. Germany endometriosis market, by drug type 2015 – 2025 (USD Million)
7. France endometriosis market, by drug type 2015 – 2025 (USD Million)
8. United Kingdom endometriosis market, by drug type 2015 – 2025 (USD Million)
List of Figures
1. Market segmentation
2. Porters five forces analysis
3. Global endometriosis market share, by drug type, 2017 & 2025
4. Global endometriosis market, for NSAID’s, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
5. Global endometriosis market, for gonadotropins releasing hormone agonists, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
6. Global endometriosis market, for progestin, 2015-2025 (USD Million)
Place a purchase order of this report @ https://www.adroitmarketresearch.com/researchreport/purchase/784
Adroit Market Research is an India-based business analytics and consulting company incorporated in 2018. Our target audience is a wide range of corporations, manufacturing companies, product/technology development institutions and industry associations that require understanding of a market’s size, key trends, participants and future outlook of an industry. We intend to become our clients’ knowledge partner and provide them with valuable market insights to help create opportunities that increase their revenues. We follow a code– Explore, Learn and Transform. At our core, we are curious people who love to identify and understand industry patterns, create an insightful study around our findings and churn out money-making roadmaps.
Company Name: Adroit Market Research
Contact Person: Ryan Johnson
Email: Send Email
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6068
Address:3131 McKinney Ave Ste 600
Country: United States
The post Endometriosis Market 2019 : Emerging Trends, Regional Demand, Menstrual Cycle, Risk Factors, Diagnosis & Prevention, Perceiving Growth, Business Strategies and Forecast till 2025 first appeared on PRESSRELEASE.CC.